Tuesday, January 23, 2007



Meryl "Wah you cmi man, work also can oversleep."

That I was told. And that explains my day. Well, not really overslept. Woke up but wasnt feeling very good. So I wanted to let myself rest for another, say, 15 mins. In the end I was woken up by my dad an hour later. TADAH.

Today was a super lousy day. On top of my super little interview with candidates, they aren't the popular combination of C/F/M. DUH.

Met Steph after work for dinner. Wah, I didnt know that there are so many nice things out-of-bugis man. I like to eat those normal roadside kinda food la! Yummyyum! I went some office wear hunt and bought just a skirt and belt in the end. BUDGET-mode. Was ranting all the way to Steph la, bout how I dread formal office wear and stuff like that. I cant even wear jeans, what's more short pants. Though the short pants are those kind of smooth office wear material. DUH.

I love shopping with Steph! It's stress free. Hmmm.

Ooh, and I met up with Shyuan, Bernard and Ray after my gym on Sat. Went KBOX. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA. Ok, seriously. Though it wasnt long after my last session, I still didnt sing much cos I was embarassed by the number of new songs I'd known. It was supposed to be Raymond's concert anyway! Farewell concert. That fake commando is going to enlist in like less than 5 days' time. RECRUIT TEO! And Bernard is a fake already-gone-into-NS-man.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My hair looks messy in almost all the pictures man. Thanks.
Feel so fortunate to still be in contact with so many of my good friends!











































Sometimes, you feel more when you reminisce the past..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:51 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT